My first Argument...
Scrap the CCTs
I definitely agree. In this argument, I will explain my reasons, mainly, the harmful effects of CCTs and the uselessness of CCTs.
Firstly, CCTs are sources of worries and stress for every students. Studies conducted in RI showed that the suicide rate increases by twice fold after every CCTs. No wonder nowadays I feel that people are disappearing. We certainly do not want any more innocent young lives to be lost. As such, we should scrap the CCTs, so that the lives of students can return to normal.
Secondly, I believe we most of us students share a common opinion: CCTs are a waste of time. Teachers often say CCTs are meant to chart out progress in the subject, but have they ever thought of how much time we put in and how many sleepless nights we pulled through? They don't. They merely want to see us suffer. The amount of time spent on revising for CCTs can be put to better use, such as widening our social cycles, developing our talents and making the most of our time. Time and tide waits for no man. Certainly we do not wish to waste time. As such, scrap the CCTs.
I definitely agree. In this argument, I will explain my reasons, mainly, the harmful effects of CCTs and the uselessness of CCTs.
Firstly, CCTs are sources of worries and stress for every students. Studies conducted in RI showed that the suicide rate increases by twice fold after every CCTs. No wonder nowadays I feel that people are disappearing. We certainly do not want any more innocent young lives to be lost. As such, we should scrap the CCTs, so that the lives of students can return to normal.
Secondly, I believe we most of us students share a common opinion: CCTs are a waste of time. Teachers often say CCTs are meant to chart out progress in the subject, but have they ever thought of how much time we put in and how many sleepless nights we pulled through? They don't. They merely want to see us suffer. The amount of time spent on revising for CCTs can be put to better use, such as widening our social cycles, developing our talents and making the most of our time. Time and tide waits for no man. Certainly we do not wish to waste time. As such, scrap the CCTs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home